Class of 2022 Graduation
Saturday, May 21, 2022 @ 10:00 AM
Radford High School John E. Velasco Stadium
- For safety and seating accommodations we ask that only immediate family members attend the Commencement Ceremony. Stadium gates will open at 9:00am
- No one will be allowed on to the upper practice field until all graduates are at their designated areas.
- We welcome all other guests to attend the lei giving ceremony that will take place at the conclusion of our formal program on the practice field.
- No balloons, umbrellas, or signs will be allowed in the stadium.
General Parking Information
- General parking passes can be reserved starting Thursday, May 5th- Sunday, May 15th.
- Each parking pass is $5 and will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Parking Pass pick-up will be on May 19th and May 20th from 12:00pm-1:00pm at the practice field . Payment is due at time of pick up. Your student may pick up the passes at the conclusion of graduation practice.
- Limited Handicap parking will be available. Parking decal and ID will be checked.
- Specific parking lot passes will be distributed based on the order in which we receive your reservation. Parking lot locations are as follows:
- Lot A - Radford HS Student Parking Lot
- Lot B - Makalapa Elementary
- Lot C - Stadium Market (the old Kmart and Sack N Save Parking) 4561 Salt Lake Blvd.
*A courtesy trolley will shuttle guests to and from Lot C. The shuttle will run from 8:45am-12:45pm.
Parking Pass sign up opens May 5th: Click Here > Radford Class of 2022 Graduation Parking Pass Sign Up
- All outfits must abide by the school dress code (no strapless dresses or tops)
- Tops: White short-sleeved collared shirt with red solid tie or black blouse.
- Bottoms: black dress pants (no jeans), black knee-length dress or skirt (dress/skirt length must be shorter than gown)
- Footwear: dark dress shoes (dark socks, no sneakers/athletic shoes) two inch heels or less (no slippers of any kind). No stilettos or skinny heels allowed.
- Decoration of caps NOT ALLOWED
- All students must follow the graduation dress code. Graduation Dress Code Clearance information is posted in the ℅ 2022 Google Classroom and on the Radford High School website.
- Graduate check-in time is 8:00am. Drop-off location is the student parking lot.
- Students should only have their student ID at check-in. ALL CELL PHONES AND other items will be confiscated and can be picked up after the graduation ceremony.
- ONLY school issued cords and stoles are allowed for the formal commencement ceremony. All other adornments will be confiscated.
- Click here to sign up for parking passes beginning on May 5th.
Radford Class of 2022 Graduation Parking Pass Sign Up