About Us » FAQ



What does Hawaii State Law require for School Attendance?
Refer to the following link:DOE's How to Enroll page

How do I register at Radford?
Please follow this link to find out what is needed to register at a Hawaii High School and the registration procedure at Radford: How To Register.

How do I get a copy of my transcripts?
Click here to go to the the Transcripts page.

How can I get access to my child's grades online?
Click here to go to the Online Grade Information page.

Where is the AR (Accelerated Reader) book list and information?
The AR book list and information can be found on the English Department page. You can also follow these links:
Accelerated Reading Book List

When are the SATs?
You may check and apply on-line at www.collegeboard.com.
Radford's code is 120-028.

How do I obtain a work permit?
For Certificate of Employment (for 14- & 15-year-old minors) or Certificate of Age (for 16- & 17-year-old minors) go to this website for instructions: