Code of Ethics
Radford Code of Ethics
This I Believe...
- Knowing that all my actions reflect upon myself, my parents, school, and nation, I as a Radford student must:
- Have a high and permanent code of honor governing all things I do, for by raising my standards, I raise the standards of my school and country.
- Dress neatly and appropriately for all occasions for neatness inspires pride.
- Show my loyalty and support to those people in positions of leadership, for they are devoting their lives to guide us.
- Feel that a really "big" person is one who has high goals and ideals that he will define and follow no matter what!
- Try to respect all other people and their property in such a way as I would like to be respected because freedom for me means freedom for others!
- THINK before acting, for one little deed may have far-reaching effects.
- Broaden my experiences and help others by participating in school and community activities.
- Realize that for my own sake and that of others, I should obey all rules set down by those in authority.
- Know that showing pride in my school may be exemplified by protecting its grounds and reputation.
- See that I, as a teenager, will conduct myself in such a manner as to be an asset to the community.
- Try to be spiritually and morally righteous.
- Ambitiously pursue knowledge from many sources in order to be a wise and well-informed adult.
- Live every day the very best I know how and make an effort to improve myself in at least one small way every day.
By accomplishing the above, I will be able to respect myself as well as others.