School Bus Information
Bus applications may be picked up in the office, completed, and returned to the office. Please contact the front office for current prices and routes at 808-421-4200.
School Bus Rules
- All students riding school buses shall abide by these requirements:No animals on or at the bus stops
- Stay off the road while waiting for the bus
- Refrain from loud talking
- Refrain from littering or defacing property
- Line up in an orderly, single file
- Walk on the side of the road facing traffic
- Not bring articles on the bus that may cause injury to passengers
- Use the handrail and watch their step
- Keep hands and heads inside the bus at all times
- Treat bus equipment as valuable furniture
- Not eat or drink on the bus
- Refrain from tampering with the bus
- Keep books, packages, and all other objects out of the aisle
- Remain in the bus in case of a road emergency, unless directed otherwise
- Refrain from throwing anything out of the bus window
- Remain in their seat while bus is in motion
- Refrain from smoking, drinking, gambling, fighting, or any other behavior that will endanger health or morals
- Obey the driver
- Do NOT loan your bus pass to another student. You will have your pass confiscated and you will NOT be allowed to ride the bus.
- Do NOT use another student's bus pass. You will not be allowed to ride the bus.
More Detailed Bus Information
School buses in Hawaii are a contract agreement with private companies. Radford is serviced by
Ground Transportation Co. If you wish to contact them, please call 808-833-4222.