- Students may only park in the student parking lot.
- Students must have a decal visibly posted on the rear view mirror of their automobile. Cars without decals will be towed away at owners' expense.
- Gates will be locked at 7:55 AM and opened on the hour and half hour, during lunch and after school.
- The student parking lot is off limits during school hours.
- Only right turns are permitted when exiting the student parking lot.
- Violators will not be allowed to drive on campus.
- Privileges may be revoked at any time by the Administration.
- Decal is good for the whole school year.
Decals may be purchased in the office for $5.00.
To purchase a decal, students need driver's license, safety check, registration, insurance card and $5.00. They can purchase one Monday through Thursday 7:30am - 8:00am or lunch time in the front office, See Mrs. Castelo. For each car student drives to school a separate decal must be purchased for it. Any questions call Mrs. Castelo @ 421-4200 x221. Thank you