- No exposure of private body parts-including gluteus cheeks
- No cleavage displayed below the level of the armpits
- All top garments must have a strap over the shoulders or around the neck
- One half of the back must be covered
- Skirts & slits in skirts must be no higher than “fingertip” length
- No garments displaying the midriff
- No “tube tops,” not under a cover, not under any circumstances
- No undergarments (underwear) visible: panties, boxer shorts, bra straps, undershirts, etc.
- No “see-through” garments that expose underwear
- No top garments left open to expose underwear
- No garments may be worn in a way, other than that for which it was designed (“fly” zipper unzipped, pants worn below the hips, etc.)
Appropriateness of dress and resulting consequences will be at the discretion of Administration.