Registration » Enrolling a Student

Enrolling a Student


All students new to the State public school system must bring proof of a State of Hawaii approved negative TB test and a physical examination, both completed within one year prior to school entry, and updated immunization records before being registered. A health requirement brochure is available in the Health Room or the Registrar’s Office.

Students who live with someone other than their parent must bring a legal document, i.e., Family Court papers, verifying guardianship and if living on base, a letter from the base housing office authorizing a long term stay.

Students transferring to Radford will need to bring the following items to the Registrar's office at the time of registration:

If you have any questions about the registration process, please call the Registrar's office at 808-421-4200 x271.


Registration Procedure:
  • The new student will report to the Registrar's Office, room 111, by 8:00 a.m.
  • The Registrar's Clerk will check for proof of residency and other required documents.
  • Enrollment papers will be given to the student.
  • The school health aide will check for TB clearance and other health requirements. The Health Office is located in room 251.
  • The alpha counselor will counsel the student for proper course placement.
  • The registrar will schedule the student into classes
  • The student will be escorted to the Transition Center located in room 112. The student will be briefed on school rules and expectations and will be taken on a school tour before he/she begins to attend classes. This orientation is followed by a series of four introductory sessions that are conducted during TASK.